A friend is someone with whom you dare to be yourself.!!(@copyright "Shahid")
My Grand mother used to say, to get the love of mother, God took birth on earth as a humanbeing and cherished in the lap of a mother...but i feel that he also created a best friend for everyone.Lord Krishna's best friend was Kubera,the best example of best friend.
Friendship is the heavenly relation every humanbeing is blessed with.Who exactly is a Friend?I want a friend who never misunderstands me.If thers a situation in which i had to be more favourable to others than my friend,my friend knows wht iam and reacts accordingly and ofcourse i should know him than he himself does and be the same.
Just imagine how a person can believe in a person only because of friendship...who has no blood relation,no f****** c**** relation,thts the magic of friendship...i really feel jealous of those ppl who never let partition in their friendship...i had seen many ppl settle with their families as neighbours.I sometimes feel sad for not being their friend.
Iam very thankful to God for the best friends iam gifted with.I feel proud to say that iam still in contact with my best friends from childhood.I have a habit,i dont know if its good or not,thts my habit anyway.I never dare to talk to ppl whom i find, i cannot be a good friend of or who shows less interest in making friends or atleast considering friends.
Friendship is the heavenly relation every humanbeing is blessed with.Who exactly is a Friend?I want a friend who never misunderstands me.If thers a situation in which i had to be more favourable to others than my friend,my friend knows wht iam and reacts accordingly and ofcourse i should know him than he himself does and be the same.
Just imagine how a person can believe in a person only because of friendship...who has no blood relation,no f****** c**** relation,thts the magic of friendship...i really feel jealous of those ppl who never let partition in their friendship...i had seen many ppl settle with their families as neighbours.I sometimes feel sad for not being their friend.
Iam very thankful to God for the best friends iam gifted with.I feel proud to say that iam still in contact with my best friends from childhood.I have a habit,i dont know if its good or not,thts my habit anyway.I never dare to talk to ppl whom i find, i cannot be a good friend of or who shows less interest in making friends or atleast considering friends.

3 Comments:
Probably same thing to me. I also approach a person for friendship quite late. Friends are the cause of movement in life.
Nice one sheky !!!! .Just a small concern , white letters on black background seems to be a problem . Just change the settings yaar its reflecting a lot on eyes .
@mukul
thanq mukul bhai,im happy to see ur comment,this is my first blog...ya friends are the cause of movement in life...thts true.
@vissu
thanq for ur comment...i thought this would be somewhat readable when compared to others,k i will change...
Post a Comment
<< Home