Saturday, June 24, 2006

Smoking is injurious to Health!!!


All those who smoke are really bad, I was fed up with such a notion in my family....but i dont know whether i should really hate ppl who smoke...bcoz it does nt mean those who smoke are not responsible...they are far more responsible than some ppl who dont smoke...
I find many of good friends(good in the sense,they never hurt the feelings of others), smoke to get relaxed from the tedious work...so should they be abused for smoking or leave them to their end...i dont really find any solution,how can i leave my best friends end their life bcoz of an ugly wrapper of tobacco.Should i argue with them?should i give them lectures,why they should stop smoking?will they really listen to me?
I find many ppl who smoke for no reason,bcoz they feel this is the symbol of youth and style.What should we do with such guys?I really think there should be a strong act to ban tobacco and should find a way to bring realisation in the ppl,as no act can stop them from doing some mischievous deed for tht...
I really think ppl who smoke are...Great Investors for UnHealthiness and generous to offer others that unhealthiness
for FREE by leaving smoke out ...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home